1998 Range Rover 4.0 S.E 5 Speed Manual
-Rutland Red paintwork with grey leather interior.
Interesting car, very late 1998 registered originally to Land Rover Company Vehicles Department.
-Very rare find, being a non sun roof model with a manual gearbox however with the full leather, climate control, cruise control, heated front seats with manual adjustment. A very nice trim combintation and stands out with the bright red paintwork.
-124,000 miles backed up with a full service history and only 4 Keepers from new.
- Air suspension recently replaced
- Recent sump drop and top end refresh
- Drives fantastically, works very well indeed with the manual transmission
- Some area of paint showing lacquer peel/ light corrosion on the aluminium. We can get this rectified in the bodyshop subject to negotiation.
- 12 months MOT and fully serviced
- Fantastic example of the Range Rover P38 History.